Friday, December 9, 2011

NYSAHPERD at Turning Stone!

It opened my eyes to new and improved ways to teach through the physical. The conference refreshed my understanding of how to take simple materials such as small equipment and recreate and event new games and activities that the students of all ages can participate in and most importantly have fun doing.

The dance class I attended was extremely motivating and fun. It had me out of breath and sweating at the end of the class. It is activities like these that are going to help build my professional development and goals of creating a more sufficient environment with effect lesson plans in my classroom.

            Overall it was an amazing event networking with teachers and professors from other schools as well as distributors, health care professionals and activity researchers. I look forward to attending many more of these conferences in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment