Tuesday, December 6, 2011

St. Mary's Holiday Carnival


     St. Mary's provided their annual Holiday Carnival on Saturday November 19th, 2011. SUNY Cortland students including myself helped bring fun activities and games to the St. Mary's students for the holidays. I maintained the popular Spongebob basketball shot booth, which was a big hit in the St. Mary's Carnival. I had the opportunity to help instruct the students on the proper way to perform a basketball shot and use both techniques of teaching by invitation as well as intratask variations. Since I was in the giving holiday mood I gave the students other chances as well as one ticket as a reward for attempting the task. I had so much fun meeting the parents and getting to see the students. I know I am where I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment